25% of each “Pinwheel” candle will be donated to the Carroll County Child Advocacy Center or choose donation and we will donate $14.95!
We have created an 8 oz jar with yellow wax for the month of April.
Scent description: a refreshing scent with hints of kiwi, apple and African violets
The Child Advocacy Center is the point of coordination for Carroll, Haralson and Heard Counties’ education, prevention, investigation, prosecution and treatment resources relating to child abuse.
Below are some benefits we bring to the community.
- Reduces trauma to the child
- Improves outcomes for the child
- Improves communication between professionals
- Supported and funded by the U.S. Department of Justice
- Endorsed by the National District Attorney’s Association
- Adopted in all 50 states and several foreign countries
- Over 700 accredited centers in the U.S.
- Offenders are held accountable
- CAC team helps ensure partners are working within best practice
- Reduces duplication of effort and costs